Want to have access to clean, healthy water in a way that helps the planet? You’ve come to the right people.
In the UAE, most drinking water suppliers use water provided by DEWA. This water is processed to filter out contaminants and add minerals, put into plastic bottles, then transported across the country. This generates high CO2 emissions and a lot of unnecessary plastic – and it’s expensive. But there is a solution. A solution that cuts costs, minimizes your impact on the planet and gives you access to fresher, healthier water. Water filters.
Installing water filters in your office is easy and benefits everyone:
- The quality of the water, which is tested in accordance with DEWA, GCC and World Health Organization Standards, is higher than bottled water.
- You’ll cut your carbon emissions by not using plastic and delivery services.
- The initial investment in filters is paid off in 1-2 years, so from that moment on you save money by not having to purchase any more bottled water.
“Seriously, it is great and tastes so much better. What a good idea the liquid of life was. Thanks!”
– David Johnston, Crown Relocations
We work with the most trusted provider of water filtration products for commercial and domestic use in the UAE. And it couldn’t be easier:
- You tell us you’re interested
- A water expert comes to your office to talk about the benefits of going-plastic free
- We provide, free of charge, a proposal including the number of water dispensers needed, plumbing requirements, installation timings, ROI and quality tests
More and more people in the UAE are getting rid of plastic bottles – including Etihad Airways, Omnicom Group and DP World. It’s cheaper, healthier, and greener. This is the future. Join it today!
Costs vary depending on the size of your office and the plumbing required. We provide a quote and cost-benefit analysis on our first initial visit. This is free of charge.
We can help you run inspiring, insightful sessions to inform and engage your people. These include:
- Blind taste testing
- The Water Quiz (prize: a free water filtration system for your home)
- Official launch presentation and Q&A session
We also give you the opportunity to join a UAE campaign to go plastic-free and become part of a powerful network of innovative and sustainable leaders.
|At the company premises|
Please choose your preferred date below
|Participants and prices|
1 - 100 people (starting from 500Dhs)
|* Prices include event planning and coordination, support staff and a contribution to the charity partner when applicable, as well as pictures from the activity for use in your own communications (e.g. internal, social, website), an activity impact report. Prices exclude Companies for Good management fee.|